Local 49 will be hosting a virtual pipeline informational union meeting on Tuesday, February 23 at 7:00 p.m. Due to COVID-19 restrictions and the limited indoor space that is available, we were unable to have an in-person meeting, however we want to make sure that you have the ability to have all the latest pipeline information and get any questions you may have answered.
Local 49 Business Manager Jason George and Local 49 Business Representatives Junior Geislinger, Ryan Davies, Dan Berg, and Josh Hegge will all be in attendance to talk about pipeline specific information, union updates as well as be able to answer any questions.
Below is a checklist to outline how the meeting will run, what you need to do to participate, and registration directions.
Virtual Pipeline Informational Union Meeting Checklist
- You MUST RSVP in order to attend the meeting. There will not be links given out to anyone that doesn’t RSVP.
- In order to register and join the meeting you will need a computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- During the meeting, you are able to ask questions by typing them into the chat box, and questions will be answered in the order they were submitted.
- During the meeting, the only people who will be on video are the presenters, otherwise members will be on mute and can only interact and ask questions through the chat platform.
Virtual Pipeline Informational Union Meeting Registration Process
- To register for the virtual pipeline informational union meeting you must sign into the Member’s Only Portal here
- If you don’t have an account, you can register for one by clicking here. You do need your union registration number located on your union card in order to create an account. If you don’t know your union registration number, please call 612-788-9441.
- Once you access the Member’s Only portal you will see a Pipeline Meeting RSVP button. Click on the button to be taken to the meeting registration page.
- On the registration page you will enter in your first and last name and e-mail address and you’ll be automatically registered for the meeting!
- On the day of the meeting, you will receive a link to the e-mail address you provided to join the virtual meeting.