If you’re a member in good standing of Local 49, registering for an account is easy.
You will need your registration number (find it on your union membership card — click or tap here for an example) and an email address.
1. Go to members.local49.org/login
2. Scroll down and click “Register.” (See image below.)
3. Enter your information. (See image below.)
- You can make up a username, but once you create it, you cannot change it.
- You must use your real first and last name and a valid email address.
- You must be a member in good standing and provide your registration number to register.
4. Click “Register.”
Your account is ready to use!
Call the Minneapolis Union Hall at 1-866-788-9441 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please have your registration number handy.