The Operating Engineers Local 49 Health and Welfare Fund and TEAM, your Medical Advocacy Program, have partnered with Cub Pharmacy to host a COVID-19 on-site event in Minneapolis and Rochester where participants and dependents on the Operating Engineers Local 49 Health Plan over the age of 18 will have the opportunity to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. We have also partnered with other local pharmacies to schedule a vaccine appointment at those pharmacy locations nearest you. To attend the on-site event you must sign up by Friday, April 30th.
Twin Cities COVID-19 Vaccine Event Information
Location: Local 49 Minneapolis Hall – 2829 Anthony Lane South Minneapolis, MN 55418
Event Date: First Dose – May 11th and May 12th Second Dose – June 8th and June 9th from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Vaccine Type: Moderna
RSVP Information: When you RSVP you will be asked to type in a zip code, PLEASE ENSURE YOU TYPE IN THE ZIP CODE 55418. RSVP Deadline is Friday, April 30th
Rochester area COVID-19 Vaccine Event Information
Location: Local 49 Rochester Hall – 1765 County Highway 16 Rochester, MN 55902
Event Date: First Dose – May 20th Second Dose – June 17th from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Vaccine Type: Moderna
RSVP Information:When you RSVP you will be asked to type in a zip code, PLEASE ENSURE YOU TYPE IN THE ZIP CODE 55902. The RSVP deadline is Friday, April 30th
Virginia area COVID-19 Vaccine Event Information
Location – Local 49 Virginia Hall – 8381 Enterprise Drive N Virginia, MN 55792
Event Date: First Dose – May 12 Second Dose – June 9 from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Vaccine Type : Moderna
If you are not near an on-site event or cannot make the event, below are general scheduling links, locations, and directions for participants to schedule a vaccine appointment nearest you.
Twin Cities Metro:
Thrifty White in Plymouth (Need consent form labeled “TW Covid-19 Consent Form” completed before appointment date.)
When scheduling the appointment type in the code: KQTCX
– Location: Thrifty White Corporate Office, 6055 Nathan Lane N, Suite 200, Plymouth, MN 55442 (look for signs)
– Dates: 4/29, 4/30 and 5/3
– For the “Referred by:” section, please use employee name: Matt Schroeder
– Pfizer vaccine is approved for 16+. 16 and 17 year olds will need to bring the signed consent form or be with a parent/guardian. Click here to print off the consent form.
– Pfizer spots will automatically schedule the second dose for the same time slot 3 weeks later.
– Please bring your health insurance card and driver’s license or ID.
– As appointment fill up, more dates/times will be added.
General Thrifty White scheduling Link for Minnesota, Iowa, and North Dakota:
Duluth, MN Cub Pharmacy
You will be asked to enter a zip code, please only enter the 55811 zip code.
Mankato, MN Cub Pharmacy
You will be asked to enter a zip code, please only enter the 56001 zip code.
The rest of Minnesota (Cub Pharmacy)
You will be asked to enter a zip code, you may use your local zip code for this option.