Members who work under the Minnesota Builders or Highway Heavy agreements can vote through 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20, on how to allocate wage and benefit increases that will take effect in May 2023. Vote now to let us know how much of the increase should go to the pension and defined contribution retirement plans.
Voting closes at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20.
Don’t wait until the last minute!
Voting is online only
Voting must be done through the Members Only website by 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 20.
- To log in, click or tap here.
- Don’t have a Members Only account? Click or tap here for instructions to create an account. You’ll need your registration number (find it on your union membership card — click or tap here for an example). You must be current on your dues.
- If you have problems logging in or creating an account, call the Minneapolis Union Hall at 1-866-788-9441 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please have your registration number available (find it on your union membership card — click or tap here for an example).
Why online voting?
Online voting is a change from previous votes, when ballots were sent out in the mail. We made the change for several reasons:
- Members can vote online from anywhere — you won’t miss the vote if you’re working away from home.
- Online voting is more efficient. Ballots can be sent and returned more quickly.
- This process will expedite certification of our prevailing wage classifications for the 2023 work season.
Who can vote?
Members in good standing who work under the Minnesota Builders or Highway Heavy agreements can vote on this allocation, and only votes by eligible members will be counted.
To verify eligibility, you must provide your registration number when voting.
You may only vote once, even if you work under both contracts. If you try to submit a second vote, you will receive an error message.